vExpert applications will open at November 20th
Starting from November 20th, until January 8th, 2021 the vExpert yearly applications will be opened. Are you a evangelist or working with the VMware technology and you would like to share your experience back in the community to help others. The amazing vExpert program is like a cherry on top of the cake!
Four years ago I’ll starting with my own blog Virtualblog.nl to share my knowledge and experience with the community. Besides you’re helping others it gives you an awesome feeling when you see that people visiting your blogs from all over the world and gived some great feedback!
Some great benefits:
- Access to the private #Slack channel.
- vExpert certificate signed by the VMware CEO Pat Gelsinger.
- Access to Private forums.
- Ability to use the vExpert logo on your website, LinkedIn or twitter for the year.
- Access to a private directory for networking.
- Exclusive gifts from various VMware partners.
- Exclusive Private webinars with VMware partners.
- Access to private betas (subject to admission by beta teams).
- Free 365 days licenses.
- Blogger early access program for vSphere and some other products.
- Your own profile on the vExpert online directory.
- Access to Exclusive VMware & Virtualization content for your social channels.
- Access to the Yearly vExpert parties at VMworld us and Europe.
How to apply
Are you already sharing your knowledge or passion in combination with the VMware philosophy. On November 20th, you can fill the form to apply for the vExpert applications. Go to the website https://vexpert.vmware.com/apply
On January 8th, 2021 the applications will be closed. The voting period takes 30 to 45 days. You will be informed by mail if you’re in!
Good to know, Existing vExperts must also apply at least once per year to renew their status
Reach out to a vExpert PRO when you need more information or support to begin with sharing you knowledge back to the community. You can reach me (I would like to help you) or meet the other vExpert pro’s in your region: https://vexpert.vmware.com/directory/pro